Job Change into Vocation – 5 Steps to Let Go of Your Frustrated Job!

This article is also available in: 🇩🇪Deutsch (German)

Who does not know it? Just started in a new job and already the first colleagues are stressing.

Most of the time you can’t choose the people to work with. One of the challenges as an employee.

But that doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to start your journey directly to become an entrepreneur or self-employed person, because they also have massive challenges.

It also means that you first have to find out what you need and what is good for you.

Maybe you need annoying colleagues who show you your fearful issues so that you can let them go.

But maybe not!

Only you know that for sure.

This article is about how to live your vocation with a job change in 5 steps.

Because your job has been bugging you for too long! So, let’s go and live your vocation with a job change soon! It is time for your job to change into a vocation!

1. Admitting that Your Job is no Longer Satisfying

Congratulations. Since you are reading this article, you have mastered step one with excellence! Maybe not 100% yet but already 95%.

The first step is, to be honest with yourself and to be able to say: No longer with me! There has to be a change!

This often leads to anger, stress, and fear. How should you cope with all this?

There are 5% … self-doubts!

If you have overcome these self-doubts and are already looking for new solutions, you can be proud of yourself. Because even today many people expand this 5% self-doubt to 95% and reduce the chances for new solutions to 5%.

Makes sense of course!

So if your job is not fun, joyful, and enriching (more than 70% of the job content), then you should urgently find alternative solutions.

Initiate your change, by finding alternatives to your job!

2. Find New Possibilities

Maybe you have already found alternatives and the job change has not been matched with the fun, joy, and enrichment. Maybe you have already been to new jobs very often!

I would like to share with you in the article what is important to live in your vocation after the job change or how I love to tell it – ‘Job change into vocation’.

Then there is a very high probability that you will not change your job anymore. On principle! Because if it gives you joy and you can grow in the long run, why should you change?

Maybe you will turn your job into a vocation even faster than you thought.

Here at step 2, it is important to look for solutions not only on the outside but especially on the inside. Ask yourself why…

… you were so unhappy at your previous job. Was it the one colleague who constantly annoyed you or is it possible that you are still allowed to work on your inner self?

But with why-questions, we often just don’t progress.

So, go within and see which qualities and abilities were also in demand in your job. Maybe it just didn’t suit you to be able to work joyfully and enthusiastically.

There can be so many different reasons for this.

Practically speaking, you have an endless choice in your job search with LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Monster, Facebook, and all other social and business networks. Besides, there are job agencies and other online platforms.

So, there is no reason to tell yourself that there is no more suitable job or profession.

Your life is hidden abundance, also in the job area.

3. Attracting the Best Environment and Perfect Job

To live your vocation after the job change, you also need to understand the limiting beliefs that you have activated within you. This is key for your job change into a vocation!

I have written a detailed article about this. If you have not yet dealt with your beliefs, please read here how you can change them for yourself.

In the short version, these are beliefs you have about yourself and the world. These beliefs lead to your emotional states and negative thought constructs that you have about yourself and others.

If you want to live your vocation with the perfect job change, then this only works if you also look at what other convictions are still running in you, which brings you again and again into unsatisfactory job situations.

A part of our life’s work and soul purpose for all of us is to increase our quality of life. For this purpose, you are encouraged to deal with yourself.

Then you will also draw more joyful and beautiful surroundings in your life. Starting with your friends, to your colleagues, and business partners.

The more aware you are, the clearer you judge the people in your environment, and the faster you make decisions that will give you a higher quality of life.

4. Embody Your Qualities and Abilities in Your New Job!

To be more aware of yourself, you must know your strengths and weaknesses. Most importantly, you must be aware of the unique qualities of your consciousness and your abilities.

For this purpose, I have created a self-check, which you can perform here. The self-check takes about 15 minutes.

If you know your qualities, you can decide more clearly which steps are the next best steps.

Maybe you have reached a point where you realize that life as an employee does not suit you. Then take the next steps.

Maybe you have reached a point where you realize that life as a car mechanic does not suit you, but you want to stay employed. Then take the next steps.

Maybe you have reached a point where you realize that life as an entrepreneur no longer suits you. Then take the next steps.

All this is only possible if you are aware of your qualities and abilities. Then you are self-confident, self-assured, and clear in your decisions.

What will otherwise be your reality?

XY tells you what to do, think, and feel.

Then you are moved from job A to job B without realizing that you don’t want to work as an employee anymore as an example. In this way, we remain caught in our mediocrity, which we have been conditioned by our education system since early on.

I just noticed how close the word ‘school system’ is to the ‘debt system’. What a wonderful ‘coincidence’. (only in German – Schul – and Schuldsystem)

So, both the school system and the debt system probably still influence you today.

You are a victim of these systems or you use the systems to your advantage (abuse the system). There is no good or bad here. If we are honest with ourselves, we are victims or abusers in our society. The crucial thing is that even the victim is an abuser because without the victim there could be no abusers at all.

What abilities and qualities could you possess?

Here are 5 job-related abilities and also 5 qualities of consciousness listed.

5 Job-related Abilities

  • Craft skills / good dexterity (special ability)
  • Creativity – very high imagination
  • Quick decision making
  • To always be calm and relaxed
  • Ability to work in a team – The leader in the team

5 Qualities of Consciousness

  • Quality of Peace
  • Quality of Love
  • Quality of Compassion
  • Quality of Creativity
  • Quality to Forgive

You will find more abilities and qualities in your self-check.

5. Start Your Vocation and Gain Experience

Your change of job and living your vocation can go hand in hand. The vocation does not have to be a new job as an employee! So take a close look at what you enjoy most. Often it is also very intelligent to get by in your job for a few more months and in the meantime create something new or discover something new.

If you know what environment and surroundings you want to attract.

If you know who you want to work with.

If you are more aware of your abilities and qualities and you have a chance to change jobs, then make it happen.

Feel from your heart if the job change enriches you and your being. Don’t analyze too much whether it is the right time or whether it is not the right job after all. Your mind is not made to make these decisions for you. Only your heart has this possibility.

And remember: Anytime you feel tensions in your life, you can be sure that your mind influences you too much. So, listen to your heart, which is always light and gentle. And if it feels too heavy and you feel powerless, change it by changing the limiting beliefs that do not allow you to be active on this level.

Be aware that you have created any limiting beliefs yourself and that they had a right to exist at the time of their activation.

But also, be aware that we live in a time that today is no longer as it was 40,000 years ago.

Also, be aware that you have the power to let go and change all the beliefs that limit you in love.

And above all, be aware that the 70 trillion cells within, are working in cooperation and are only waiting, for you to have the confidence to make joyful changes.

So, what are you waiting for, if you won’t job change into your vocation now, you might never?

Be sure to write your questions that appear in the comments below.

With love,

Dominik Porsche

Dominik Porsche
Dominik Porsche
Hi, nice to see you here. I am Dominik, dad, student, teacher, Gene Keys Guide, consciousness explorer, open-hearted and spiritual inspiration for the people around me. On Beyonduality I accompany you on a joyful and courageous journey to discover your Soul Purpose, your authentic energy expression. The project Beyonduality guides you in integrating and transcending your spirit awakening experiences through the Gene Keys Teachings. My vision as a dad is to accelerate the process of remembering – that we are spiritual beings – not only humans in flesh. So, we remember our inner truth of abundance and can all live in peace and harmony.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here